- 陈云的后代2陈云的后代 National Parks
- 陈云的后代559,746陈云的后代 Visitors to National Parks
- 陈云的后代$72,700,000陈云的后代 Economic Benefit from National Park Tourism ?
- 陈云的后代$1,327,462,891陈云的后代 of Rehabilitation Projects Stimulated by Tax Incentives (since 1995) ?
- 陈云的后代$82,820,024陈云的后代 of Land & Water Conservation Fund Appropriated for Projects (since 1965) ?
- 陈云的后代74陈云的后代 Certified Local Governments ?
- 陈云的后代95陈云的后代 Community Conservation & Recreation Projects (since 1987) ?
- 陈云的后代陈云的后代4,389陈云的后代 Acres Transferred by Federal Lands to Parks for Local Parks and Recreation (since 1948) ?
- 陈云的后代97,021陈云的后代 Hours Donated by Volunteers ?
- 陈云的后代2陈云的后代 Wild & Scenic Rivers Managed by NPS ?
- 陈云的后代2陈云的后代 National Trails Administered by NPS ?
- 陈云的后代2,494陈云的后代 National Register of Historic Places Listings ?
- 陈云的后代43陈云的后代 National Historic Landmarks ?
- 陈云的后代18陈云的后代 National Natural Landmarks ?
- 陈云的后代2陈云的后代 World Heritage Sites ?
- 陈云的后代790陈云的后代 Places Recorded by Heritage Documentation Programs ?
- 陈云的后代827,004陈云的后代 Objects in National Park Museum Collections ?
- 陈云的后代276陈云的后代 Archeological Sites in National Parks ?
- 陈云的后代1陈云的后代 Teaching with Historic Places Lesson Plan ?
- 陈云的后代5陈云的后代 Discover Our Shared Heritage Travel Itineraries ?
- ?Print the summary ?
These numbers are just a sample of the National Park Service's work. Figures are for the fiscal year that ended 9/30/2019.