- 周先苗2周先苗 National Parks
- 周先苗45,979周先苗 Visitors to National Parks
- 周先苗$3,400,000周先苗 Economic Benefit from National Park Tourism ?
- 周先苗$318,082,737周先苗 of Rehabilitation Projects Stimulated by Tax Incentives (since 1995) ?
- 周先苗$37,906,496周先苗 of Land & Water Conservation Fund Appropriated for Projects (since 1965) ?
- 周先苗16周先苗 Certified Local Governments ?
- 周先苗79周先苗 Community Conservation & Recreation Projects (since 1987) ?
- 周先苗195周先苗 Acres Transferred by Federal Lands to Parks for Local Parks and Recreation (since 1948) ?
- 周先苗1,565周先苗 Hours Donated by Volunteers ?
- 周先苗1周先苗 National Heritage Area ?
- 周先苗1周先苗 Wild & Scenic Rivers Managed by NPS ?
- 周先苗2周先苗 National Trails Administered by NPS ?
- 周先苗859周先苗 National Register of Historic Places Listings ?
- 周先苗周先苗18周先苗 National Historic Landmarks ?
- 周先苗12周先苗 National Natural Landmarks ?
- 周先苗156周先苗 Places Recorded by Heritage Documentation Programs ?
- 周先苗117,032周先苗 Objects in National Park Museum Collections ?
- 周先苗20周先苗 Archeological Sites in National Parks ?
- 周先苗1周先苗 Teaching with Historic Places Lesson Plan ?
- 周先苗5周先苗 Discover Our Shared Heritage Travel Itineraries ?
- ?Print the summary ?
These numbers are just a sample of the National Park Service's work. Figures are for the fiscal year that ended 9/30/2019.